What This Is
- UPDATED!!!! See next slide
- This is a presentation made with the OPML Editor/Server combo
- It should be creating great looking presentations in HTML
Did it work?
- Why Yes it did!
- But only after I figured out that the Amazon AMI Virgin install includes a link to the 'standard templates.
- The address of the url is found at: @config.worldOutline.prefs.templatePaths.path001
- It's value (the url ) is:
How to configure your non-virgin server
- You probably have a 'Templates' root on your roots page if you have this problem
- So open that root
- Then use the File-->Open URL and open the special URL
- Copy the 'presentation node over to your Templates outline and save